- The majority of our products are delivered using couriers.
- Orders for stock or “Express Delivery” products are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed and once collected by our courier, delivery normally takes up to 48 hours within the Republic of Ireland.
- Delivery times for non-stock or made-to-order items are clearly shown on each given product page.
- We are not bound by our indicated delivery times which are approximate, although these times will always be achievable under normal trading and delivery conditions. In short, we will make every effort to have your order delivered within this timeframe but will not be held responsible for delays caused by circumstances outside of our control.
- Any orders placed at the weekend or on a public holiday will not be processed until the next working day in which case, delivery then follows our standard delivery policy.
- In the event of an order consisting of multiple items with various delivery times, delivery of items will either be all together within the longest advised delivery time or your order may be split into separate deliveries. For this and a variety of other reasons, some of our orders are packaged and dispatched separately. If a product is missing from your order but has not been included on the delivery paperwork, it will then be included in a separate delivery.
- Due to the nature of our products, a number of our orders are delivered on pallets so please advise us at the time of ordering if a pallet delivery is not possible. Pallet deliveries are a “kerb side” delivery service only, meaning the driver is not permitted to carry goods up or down steps and can only deliver to the door of the delivery premises. Please note that drivers will not remove goods from pallets or take pallets away.
- A valid signature will be required by a person 18 years or older. You will then become the owner of the items and DR Solco Ltd. t/a Storage Solutions Direct will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Any damages or breakages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- Our delivery rates are based on order value and can be viewed in full on our “Delivery Costs” page.
- Although we are confident that you will be pleased with your purchases from Storage Solutions Direct, we do however understand that there may occasionally be times when you will need to return items to us.
- Easy Return Process: If you wish to return some merchandise, please call us on 059 9135333 and we will be able to assist you further with your return.
- We allow returns for refunds within seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) from the day after delivery of your item(s) for a full refund. Any goods returned outside of this timeframe will not be accepted for any type of credit.
- We are unable to ship or make refunds/credits until we receive the products being returned unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. If you need a replacement product right away, we suggest you apply for a refund and place a new order. Your new order will be processed upon payment.
- Please allow standard delivery timing of 3-5 working days for your return to arrive in our Returns Department and up to 7 working days to process your return from the time it reaches us.
- Please note that it may take your credit card bank longer to apply the credit to which we have no control over after we submit the data to them, but we will however do whatever we can to accelerate the process.
- If you wish to exchange a product that you purchased at a promotional price you will be required to pay the difference between the new order and the previous order.
- Exchange: No exchange will be processed until we have product which you are requesting to be exchanged in our possession.
- Delivery charges on refunds/exchanges: If you are charged delivery on your original order, then this delivery charge cannot be refunded unless goods supplied were faulty or the incorrect goods were delivered. If you are not charged delivery on your original order and product was returned outside the seven working day full refund time period then a nominal delivery and handling fee will be subtracted from store credits and refunds unless goods supplied are faulty or wrongly delivered.
- Refund: No refund can be issued until we have the product in our warehouse that you are requesting refund on.
- There are certain instances where returns cannot be accepted which are:
Made-to-Order products – these are products from our range that are specifically Made-to-Order and cannot be returned. Refused deliveries of Made-to-Order products are not eligible for a credit.
Personalised products – products that are personalised to your requirements e.g. a different colour that is not standard or a bespoke size/configuration.
- If at any point during the first seven working days from the delivery of your order you wish to receive a full refund you can contact us on 059 9135333.
- Distance Selling Regulations: Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2001, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website within seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) from the day after delivery of your item(s) for a full refund. Any upgraded delivery costs will not be refunded.
- To cancel, you can email, fax, write to us (see contact us page for details) or call us on 059 9135333 quoting your order number. All carriage costs are your (end user) responsibility. All returned goods must be unopened and in resalable condition. Once we have received the returned goods in satisfactory condition, we will refund your money within 30 days.
- Please ensure the item(s) you are returning are in the same packaging and condition as received.